All Club members (EXCLUDING SEASON PASSHOLDERS) receive four *$10 Value Passes that can be used towards any of the following:
- An all day snow pass at Mad River Mountain
- A snow tubing session
- A late night session
Club Cards must be presented at our pass windows by the person whose name appears on the card (or by an adult supervisor/parent/guardian), but any of the Value Passes obtained may be used for a friend or family member if desired. They may not be resold. You can use all four Value Passes at once, and any snow pass you obtain includes rental equipment.
- Each member (EXCLUDING SEASON PASSHOLDERS) will receive four Value Passes to use at times other than their regularly scheduled club session. The four Value Passes will be encoded directly on your Club Card.
- Either skis or snowboards can be rented on a Value Pass.
- The four Value Passes can be used for snow tubing, late night sessions, or all day snow passes at Mad River Mountain.
- If for any reason your club will not be attending as an “organized group” due to cancelations on your scheduled day, within the five-consecutive week timeframe, members MUST use one of their Value Pass validations (or pay full price at the ticket windows) to obtain a snow pass and rental, if needed for that day.
- Unused validations expire at the end of each season
- The four Value Passes are *$10.00/each.
*A $10.00 Administrative Fee will be added to each Value Pass for any and all changes made to a registration from November 23, 2019 through the end of the 19/20 Season.
*A $10.00 Administrative Fee will be added to each Value Pass for any club registrations received January 11, 2020 through the end of the 19/20 Season.