Thank you for your interest in working at jfbb!
We will be hosting a job fair in order to meet, interview and give out information to anyone interested in seasonal employment at JFBB. We are looking for friendly, energetic and hard-working winter enthusiasts to join our team. Representatives from each department will be on hand for you to speak with.
The JFBB Job Fair is the hiring event of the season if you're interested in a winter job at one of our two resorts! The bulk of our hiring will be conducted with the people we meet at the Job Fair. Be prepared to discuss your previous work experience, the area you're interested in working in and how you can contribute to making JFBB a success.
If you are selected for a seasonal position at JFBB you will be required to complete new hire paperwork, in person at the Human Resources Office, and attend orientation all prior to your first day of work.
Here's all the info that you need to know about the 2017 JFBB Job Fair:
- Saturday, November 11, 2017
- 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM
- Jack Frost Summit Lodge - Route 940 between Blakeslee & White Haven
- We will be hiring seasonal employees at both Jack Frost & Big Boulder
- Download and bring a completed JFBB Application for Employment with you (or complete one at the Job Fair)
- You may apply online in advance, however we recommend attending the Job Fair to be interviewed
See you at the 2017 JFBB Job Fair!
We will be hiring for the following position(s) at JFBB: