WORK for us this winter
Operating 90 days a year We REly on over 400 seasonal employees!
From our lift attendants to our bartenders to our night time snowmakers each and every one of our employees are very important to the success Mad River has had for more than 50 years.
Employees of Mad River Mountain benefits include:
- Complimentary Season Pass to ski, snowboard & tubing tickets for the employee
- Discounts on food and beverages
- Appreciation programs like recognition awards and our end of season party
- Complimentary skiing and tubing for up to two guests every non-holiday period Sunday afternoon (after 2pm)
- Extended employee skiing and snowboarding benefits at other select Peak Resort properties
Annual Job Fair - Check back for dates & times
Every fall Mad River Mountain hosts a Job Fair searching for friendly, energetic winter enthusiasts to join our team. This event is typically held in early November and open to all interested parties to come speak with representatives from every department at the resort.
We'll be interested in discussing your previous work experience, knowledge of the ski industry, and what areas you'd be interested in working in.
- Attendees should bring a
- current drivers license
- resume or completed application.
Candidates selected for a position with Mad River will be required to attend an orientation event prior to the beginning of the season, as well as training sessions as scheduled by their department supervisor.