Club Cards & Lessons:
Club members are given a permanent Club Card for the season, which serves as their admission onto the snow and is used to get rental equipment, if desired. Club Cards are valid only for the 4 hour session and designated day that your club is signed up for. As a club member, keeping track of your Club Card is your responsibility! Lost Club Cards are replaced very rarely, and never without an advisor or after the fifth club visit. If a Club Card is replaced, the club member will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
Each participant’s Club Card must be validated with a colored sticker indicating the participant’s ability level. The stickers are color-coded to correspond with the relative difficulty of each slope at Mad River Mountain. The club sticker program is used for teaching and assessment purposes.
Remember, you may not let anyone use your Club Card or the equipment obtained with your Club Card. Any misuse, including sticker tampering, will result in loss of privileges. Club members will be assessed a fee if on the slopes without a Club Card.
Note: If for any reason your club will not be attending as an “organized group” due to cancelations on your scheduled day, within the five-consecutive week timeframe, members MUST use one of their Value Pass validations (or pay full price at the ticket windows) to obtain a snow pass and rental, if needed for that day.
If you have any questions regarding cancelations, contact your Club Advisor.
- All members are given a RFID Club Card for the season which bears the member’s name, club name, ability level and rental information, if applicable. This Club Card MUST be kept in a chest pocket at all times (so that the RFID scanners can read at any time) and serves as the member’s snow pass, lesson ticket and rental, if applicable.
- Your Club Cards are valid ONLY for the specific day and four hour session time that your club signed up for. They will NOT validate beyond your four hour session and any other day of the week.
- Club Card usage is restricted to the person whose name it bears. Club Cards are non-transferrable.
- The Club Program does not start until January 6, 2020, therefore the Club Cards are not valid and cannot be used prior to the first official club start date in January, therefore are not valid and cannot be used in December.
- All Club Cards are the responsibility of the member and will not be replaced without good cause. In the event that a Club Card is replaced, the member will be assessed a $25.00 fee. (This can occur only during the first 5 weeks that the club is taking lessons and only at the request of the club advisor.)
- A one-time only printed snow pass (or One Day Tag) will be issued should a member forget his/her Club Card and is accompanied by the advisor. All one-day printed snow passes (or One Day Tags) MUST be returned to the Club Program Office or Information Office after that day’s session. Any stickers earned and placed on the one-day snow pass will be transferred to the regular Club Card by Club Program staff the following week. No one-day snow passes will be issued for members of a club that has completed its five weeks as an organized group.
- NO replacement Club Cards and NO one-day snow passes will be issued after the club’s fifth visit. If a member forgets or loses his or her Club Card after that date, they can use their Value Passes or purchase a regular snow pass and rental if needed.
- After the five weeks of lessons as an organized club are complete, members can then ski or ride ALL DAY using their Club Cards at Boston Mills, Brandywine or Alpine Valley on the club’s designated day only. Your Club Card will still only be active during the club’s selected day. ALL DAY does NOT include any of our Late Night sessions. You will have to pay the $10.00 upgrade fee to ski or ride during our Late Night sessions. (Or use a Value Pass)