So-Gnar Snowboard Camp
THE SOGNAR SNOWBOARD CAMP HAS SOLD OUT FOR 2014!!
Who: Camp is open to guys and girls, all ages, and any ability level.
What: The So-Gnar Snowboard Camp Tour is the only independent snowboard camp tour that travels to snow communities around North America. Our Tour brings fun, affordability, and pro-rider coaching to your local shred spot, unlike more common snowboard camps that require extensive travel and large fees for fun. In the 2012-13 season, 75% of the Tour stops were sold out. With more than 14 stops currently planned across the Midwest, Colorado, California, and Washington the 2013-14 winter season Tour will be bigger than ever!!
Mad River Mountain is excited to host stop #9 of the 8th Annual So-Gnar Snowboard Camp Tour.
This is a two-day, super affordable camp where you can Meet & Shred with the Pro's, Learn New Tricks and Score on some Awesome product giveaways!!!
NEW !!! - SUPER BONUS FOR EARLY SIGN-UP's - The first 25 people to register for the So-Gnar Camp will receive a FREE pair of So-Gnar X Zeal Goggles! Hurry, cause these won't last long. Register now!
NEW -The Creative Forces Scholarship Program 13'-14' provided by Echelon Snowboards and So-Gnar, time to get creative to win a chance to WIN a new snowboard and go to camp for free! Watch here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiNKF-G9_I8
Join us for a weekend of lessons with the pros including Pat Milbery, Cody Potter, Garrett Mckenzie and the entire So-Gnar Snowboard team along with other guest pros we will be announcing to help you progress on a multitude of terrain park features.
Evol Burritos, based in Boulder Colorado, will be serving burritos and mac/cheese lunch to all participants and tons of swag will be handed out all weekend long.
The camp will cost $150 for two days of professional lessons and lunches.
Registration is taking place now at http://www.so-gnar.com/camptour/
Saturday, Jan. 18th - Day 1 - Daily Schedule
• 8:00 am - 9:00am – Registration for camp in THE TANGLEWOOD ROOM (NEXT TO THE OFFICE)
• 9:00 am - Introduction & group campers up with coaches
• 9:30 am - Hop on the lifts
• 9:30 am - 12:30pm - Shred
• 12:30 pm - Break for Lunch, waxing clinic and creative art session in THE TANGLEWOOD ROOM (NEXT TO THE OFFICE)
• 1:30 pm – 3:00pm – Shred with coaches
• 3:00 pm – 3:30pm – So-Gnar Team & Guest Pro’s Shred Demo
• 3:30 pm - end of day (campers meet up with parents)
Sunday, Jan. 19th - Day 2 - Daily Schedule
• 9:00am - campers meet up w/coaches, stencil clinic in THE TANGLEWOOD ROOM (NEXT TO THE OFFICE)
• 9:15am - Hop on the lifts
• 9:30am - 12:00pm - Shred
• 12:00pm - Break for lunch, waxing clinic and creative art session in THE TANGLEWOOD ROOM (NEXT TO THE OFFICE)
• 1:00pm - 2:30 - Progression Session (on-snow)
• 3:30pm - 4:30pm - Awards, Pro Autograph Signings & Free swag giveaways in THE TANGLEWOOD ROOM (NEXT TO THE OFFICE)
• 4:30pm: end of camp :(