2009-10 Season Passes
The MRM PassNew for this season, the value priced Mad River Mountain Pass for the budget conscious skiers and riders. The MRM Unlimited Pass has no blackout dates and is valid anytime throughout the entire season. All you need to do is go to the lift ticket counter to receive your lift ticket. Season long rental and lesson packages are also available below.
|Unlimited MRM Pass||Web
|Senior (65 and Older)||$150
The Pick-A-Day PassThe MRM Pick-A-Day Pass allows you to ski or snowboard, one day a week, all season long. You simply choose the day of the week you would like to ski and that becomes your designated day. The program starts opening day and continues until the end of the season, excluding Martin Luther King Day and President's Day. The program is valid during the Christmas Holiday period, December 19, 2009 -January 3, 2010 on your chosen day, Mon-Fri from 10:30am-9:30pm and Sat./Sun. from 4pm-9:30pm. After President's Day Weekend, the Once-A-Week pass is valid everyday.
The Platinum PassOur top of the line pass option features, convenient direct to the slopes access which means no waiting at the ticket counter. Purchase two passes and receive 15% off* your second pass, purchase three-five passes and receive 30% off* your third, fourth, and fifth passes. The first pass receives benefits listed below.
|Dates||1st Pass||2nd Pass||3rd-5th Pass|
|Nov 2, 2009 - Jan 31, 2010||$450||$382||$315|
*Additional Options Listed Below are Not Included in the Multiple Pass Discounts
These options can be added on to your Unlimited and Platinum Pass while you are making your purchasing.
You can add on the season rentals option to your pass if needed. You can choose ski rentals, snowboard rentals, or combo rentals (ski and snowboard to be used when you would like).
|Adult & Senior (13+)||$145|
|Junior (12 and under)||$120|
|Adult & Senior (13+)||$155|
|Junior (12 and under)||$130|
|Adult & Senior (13+)||$200|
|Junior (12 and under)||$150|
LESSON SAVER PROGRAM
Take as many group lessons as you need during the season and save money. This option can be used any day that group lessons are offered, but is limited to one lesson per day.
|Lesson Saver Program||$50|
CHILDREN'S ADVENTURE PLACE HIGH FIVE
New for this Season! Our all new Adventure Place multi-use program will help your childs skills on the snow blossom this winter. Week after week, Children can get caring guidance and helpful tips from our specially trained Learning Center staff. From the fulfillment of mastering the slopes, to venturing through the New Enchanted Forest, children will enjoy every step on their journey to a lifelong love for snow sports.
This pass option is good for...
|Adventure Place High Five||$125|
Protect your skis/board for just $1 for the entire season. Use our Ski Check service, located at the base of the mountain near the Four Star Express Lift, to secure your skis/board as often as you like.
SEASON PASS REFUND OPTION
|Season Pass Refund Option||$10|
RELATED PRODUCTSMAD MONEY
Mad Money is like a gift card or a pre-paid services account managed by Mad River Mountain. It works similar to a bank debit card except that cash cannot be withdrawn. Simply put money in your account and then present the card to any of the selected sales stations throughout Mad River Mountain. We have found that these types of cards are popular with students and families alike. In short, Mad Money is a service provided by Mad River to make your life easier.
|Mad Money||Any Dollar Amount||Buy Now|
The Mad Rewards Card
|Mad Rewards Card||$89||Buy Now|
SEASON PASS PURCHASE CONDITIONS
MAD RIVER MOUNTAIN GENERAL CONDITIONS
Pass Purchase Conditions
- The holder of this Pass (hereinafter "Pass holder") is subject to all rules and regulations in effect at Mad River Mountain. The holder is not entitled to any special privileges or exceptions and must obey all rules.
- Programs are for skiing and snowboarding only. They do not include Rentals, Lessons, or the Avalanche. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable except under the terms noted.
- Photo ID Membership Cards will be taken free of charge by Mad River Mountain during regular Administrative Office hours throughout the summer and winter.
- The Pass/Membership Card cannot be re-sold. Re-selling or allowing another person to use the Pass/Card constitutes theft of services from Mad River Mountain.
- Mad River Mountain cannot assume responsibility for snow, weather, safety or any other conditions affecting the Seasonal Member/Pass Holder or his/her use of the Pass.
- In the event of loss or theft of this Pass, holder must notify the Mad River Mountain. There will be a charge of $5.00 if this Pass is lost or stolen and holder wishes to replace it. ***The Platinum Pass is not replaceable.***
- The Membership Card/Pass shall remain the property of Mad River Mountain.
- Mad River Mountain assumes no responsibility for unauthorized use of holder's Pass/Membership Card.
- I agree and understand that use of this Pass/Membership Card is a purely voluntary, recreational activity and that if I am not willing to acknowledge the risks, I should not purchase or use this Pass/Membership.
- I agree and understand that the staff or management of Mad River Mountain may confiscate my Pass/Membership Card, if in their judgment I fail to obey ski area rules and directions. Mad River Mountain management reserves the right to revoke a Membership, without refund, at their discretion for any of the following reasons: misconduct, abuse of privileges, violation of the rules, or any other reason they deem necessary. Management reserves the right and has the obligation to enforce the Rules of the Slopes, which are posted, as well as Ohio Safety in Skiing Law and Ohio Liquor Laws.
- For security reasons, everyone must bring their own Membership Card to the Ticket Window to obtain their own Lift Ticket. If someone other than the owner of the Membership brings the Membership Card to the Ticket Window, it will be confiscated.
- I agree and understand that my Pass/Membership Card may be cancelled, without refund, if I abuse my privileges by acts that endanger my life or others.
- You must be familiar with and adhere to Your Responsibility Code, which is posted below and on www.SkiMadRiver.com and posted at the Resort. In addition, violations of Your Responsibility Code, and the following additional rules, ordinances and/or guidelines may result in criminal prosecution, civil liability and/or loss of lift privileges without compensation or refund. Applicant acknowledges that skiing is subject to a skiing contract which releases Mad River Mountain for injury to person or property.
DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS
Prior-season and early season discounts are allowed at published prices so long as the application together with payment for proper amount due is made at Mad River Mountain or mailed with postmark no later than the date shown or called in (with credit Card) to Mad River Mountain, or purchased at a participating retail outlet, on or before the date shown. Cash may also be paid at the Administrative Office or at a participating off-site retailer.
Mad River has sole discretion and final say in honoring this offer.
REFUND OPTION POLICY TERMS & CONDITIONS
REQUIREMENTS FOR REFUND
Subject to the refund calculation, Mad River Mountain will refund the Seasonal Member based on the following conditions:
- The Refund Option must be purchased concurrently with the 2009/10 Seasonal Membership. The Refund Option commences with the purchase of a 2009/10 Season Pass and selection of the Refund Pass Option. The Refund Option price is non-refundable under any circumstance. All refunds are subject to Mad River Mountain's discretion and approval. There will be a $25 processing fee for all refunds.
- Notification of non-participation must be received by Mad River Mountain within 14 days of injury or relocation.
- Injury/sickness of a Pass Holder preventing his/her participation in skiing/riding must be documented by a licensed Doctor of Medicine.
- If a Pass holder is transferred by his/her employer OR precluded by terms of a contract requiring him/her to change residence outside a reasonably accessible radius of Mad River Mountain or related Peak Resorts area, he/she is entitled to a refund. The request must be documented on employer letterhead.
- If a parent, spouse (legal or common-law) or child under 21 years of age of a Pass Holder who qualifies for a refund also selected the Refund Option and chooses to cease participation, he/she is entitled to a refund.
- All refunds are final. All Season Pass refunds will be based on the number of times a scanable Pass has been used multiplied by the regular prime day lift ticket rate (09/10 Season example): Adult $42 Sr.$31 Jr. $31 Refund requests will not be accepted after March 31, 2010. When requesting a refund please contact the Administrative Office and provide the following:
- Your Pass - refunds cannot be processed until the Pass has been turned in.
- Completed refund request form.
- Medical Certificate providing the injury date and the prognosis stating that the Pass holder is unable to participate in skiing/riding due to the injury.
- In the event of job relocation, include a letter from your new employer stating the date, location and length of the relocation.
REGULAR REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
A person may receive a credit for a like membership if unable to ski/ride due to medical reasons. A letter from a doctor is required for verification. The letter must be received at Mad River Mountain within 14 days of the incident that requires a medical release. The credit will be prorated from the Resort's opening day. The percentage of credit is 50% up to 30 days into the ski season. 0% after 30 days of operation into the ski season. No credit requests will be processed after 45 days of operation. There will be a $25 processing fee for all refunds. Any checks returned for insufficient funds will be accessed a $25 fee.
SEASONAL PROGRAM AGREEMENT-EXPRESS ASSUMPTIONS OF RISKS
I, as purchaser of this program, agree to follow all skier's responsibility code rules, and I understand skiing is a hazardous sport, and has many inherent and other risks. I understand that ice, variations in terrain, moguls, rocks, forest growth, and debris, lift towers, snowmaking equipment and other natural and man-made obstacles and hazards, including other skiers, exist throughout the area. I am aware that snowmaking, snow grooming, maintenance and other activities may be in the process at any time, and I agree to stay clear of this equipment. I agree to ski in control at all times. I agree to accept full responsibility for any and all injuries or property damage and I agree to make no claim against the ski area or any of its owners or employees for any injury or harm to me regardless of cause. I agree that any use of this season program or facility confirms absolutely my agreement to be bound by all these terms, and others posted, whether I obtained this season program myself or it was provided to me by someone else.I agree that any claim which I may at any time bring for any reason against Mad River Mountain or any of its agents, officers, directors, owners, servants, and employees or any disputes arising out of its purchase and use of this season program, or the use of the Mad River Mountain facilities, shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the State or Federal Court in the State of Ohio, and that no claim or action shall be brought in any other jurisdiction.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE
Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
OTHER POINTS TO REMEMBER
Always ride or ski in control and within your ability. Do not ride or ski too fast or recklessly. One user on a terrain feature at a time. Inspect terrain before using and throughout the day. It is your responsibility to control your body on the ground and in the air. Always clear the landing area quickly.
Never jump blindly. Use a spotter when necessary. Look before you leap! Do not ride or ski beyond CLOSED AREA signs into a closed area. Do not jump out of chairlifts. Do not build your own jumps. Be courteous and respect others. Do not use rude language and/or behavior. Inverted aerials are not allowed.
In jumping and using this terrain in any way, you assume the risk of serious injury.
Mad River Mountain passholders can present their season pass and a picture ID to receive 50% off of their lift ticket at select Peak Resorts properties: Hidden Valley (MO), Boston Mills/Brandywine (OH), Snow Creek (MO), Paoli Peaks (IN), Crotched Mountain (NH) and Jack Frost/Big Boulder (PA).